Protection of Personal Data Disclosure Text
EMSAMAK Machinery Construction Industry and Trade Ltd. Sti. Your privacy is respected by (EMSAMAK) and your data security is considered important. In this context, this text has been prepared in order to inform and enlighten you in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law") and other relevant legislation.
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 was adopted on 24 March 2016 and entered into force by being published in the Official Gazette on 7 April 2016. However, according to the 32nd article of the Law titled Enforcement, this Law; The 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th articles have come into effect as of 7 October 2016.
Law; In the processing of personal data, it is accepted to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to regulate the obligations and procedures and principles to be followed by real and legal persons who process personal data. For this reason, this text is explained to fulfill the lighting obligation arising from the Law and "Personal Data Protection and Personal Data Sharing Permission" is presented for the information and examination of the visitors.
EMSAMAK accepts, declares and undertakes that you will not sell, rent or make any use of your name, e-mail address, work and home address, telephone number and other personal data provided through forms on this site to third parties.
Processing of Your Personal Data
With the processing of your personal data, obtaining, saving, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available your personal data in a completely or partially automated manner or by not being part of any data recording system, Any operation performed on data, such as its classification or inhibition of its use, is meant.
Data Responsible and Representative
According to the law, your personal data; As the data controller, it can be processed by EMSAMAK within the scope described in this text. EMSAMAK is responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system by determining the purposes and means of processing personal data stored in the database. When the Data Controllers Registry is opened, the data officer registers and declares that he / she will have the title of registered data officer.
Our Reasons for Processing Your Data
To ensure that your personal data, products and services offered by our company are offered to you, to carry out the necessary operational activities within the company, to carry out the necessary work with the relevant business unit and business partners in order to recommend products and services that are suitable for your consumption and purchase motivation to you, realize human resource management by realizing our company. The rights of persons are processed by our Company in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for similar purposes, provided that the necessary steps are taken for making, implementing and realizing commercial decisions, the real persons we establish business relations and the legal security of our Company arising from these relations.
Your Personal Data may be processed by EMSAMAK as a Data Controller, without the need for an explicit consent, if:
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to explain his consent due to actual impossibility or whose legal consent is not given,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the performance of the contract,
- As a data controller, it is compulsory to fulfill our legal obligations,
- The person concerned has been made public by himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- The data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, it can be used for the purposes we will set out below, based on any of its terms.
Your personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you and others as part of the job,
- To send you important information about changes in our terms of service, changes in our electronic services and other administrative information,
- Improving quality, education and safety (for example, regarding recorded or tracked phone calls to our contact numbers),
- To resolve complaints and to process data access or correction requests,
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your home country), including legal anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist laws, and respond to requests from government and government authorities (including those outside your home country),
- Manage our infrastructure and commercial activities and comply with internal policies and procedures, including those linked to audit, finance and accounting, billing and collections, information processing systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, document and print management,
- Identifying and defending legal rights; to protect our activities or the activities of our business partners, our rights, privacy, security or property and / or those assets of you or others and to apply or to limit our losses,
- Conducting market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys,
- To facilitate the social media sharing function,
- Personalize your experience with electronic services by providing you with tailored information and advertisements.
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected is provided by our business units to ensure the legal and commercial security of the people who have a business relationship with our Company and our Company, to make the necessary studies to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company, and to recommend the products and services offered by our Company according to your tastes, usage habits and needs and customize them. To our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private persons for the purpose of determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies and ensuring the execution of human resources policies, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law. It can be transferred.
Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected by our Company in order to carry out our commercial activities through different channels and for different legal reasons. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
If the Personal Data Owners' rights, which are listed in the 11th article of the KVK Law, you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company by the methods set forth in this Statement, our Company will conclude the request free of charge within the shortest time and within thirty days at the latest. However, if a fee is foreseen by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee determined by our Company will be charged. In this context, personal data owners;
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- If personal data are incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear even if it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the removal of the damage.
KVK Kanunu’nun 13. maddesinin 1. fıkrası gereğince, yukarıda belirtilen haklarınızı kullanmak ile ilgili talebinizi, yazılı veya Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kurulu’nun belirlediği diğer yöntemlerle Şirketimize iletebilirsiniz. Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kurulu şu aşamada herhangi bir yöntem belirlemediği için, başvurunuzu KVK Kanunu gereğince yazılı olarak Şirketimize iletmeniz gerekmektedir. Bu çerçevede Şirketimize KVK Kanunu’nun 11. maddesi kapsamında yapacağınız başvurularda yazılı olarak başvurunuzu ileteceğiniz kanallar ve usuller aşağıda açıklanmaktadır.
Yukarıda belirtilen haklarınızı kullanmak için kimliğinizi tespit edici gerekli bilgiler ile KVK Kanunu’nun 11. maddesinde belirtilen haklardan kullanmayı talep ettiğiniz hakkınıza yönelik açıklamalarınızı içeren talebinizi formu doldurarak, formun imzalı bir nüshasını Şerifali Mah. Barbaros Cad. Beyit Sok. No:15 34775 Ümraniye / İSTANBUL adresine kimliğinizi tespit edici belgeler ile bizzat elden iletebilir, noter kanalıyla veya KVK Kanunu’nda belirtilen diğer yöntemler ile gönderebilir veya ilgili formu info[@]emsamak.com adresine güvenli olarak iletebilirsiniz.